Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Wow.

Update:  Here's the link that didn't publish.  Rasmussen poll showing that Republicans are now more trusted on the economy than Democrats.  Considering the disgusting spendfest that the Republicans engaged in until 2006, I'm shocked that they have been rehabilitated so fast.  Like I said, "Wow."

I was even more stunned when I saw that Republicans have pulled even with Democrats on the generic Congressional ballot poll.  Considering the hole the Republicans dug themselves, this is a remarkable development.  It also seems clear that Republicans are going to take back the statehouse in New Jersey and Virginia this year.

The cycles turn very fast.

3 comments:

Tony Alva said...

What's "wow"? Why have comments moderation been turned on? Are we under attack? Who invented liquid soap and why?

Dave Cavalier said...

Stink Rock precipitated the comments moderation. I can probably turn it off now.

Wow is a poll 4 months into the Obama Presidency showing that Republicans are more trusted on the economy than Democrats. Obama's fiscal irresponsibility is pretty obvious, but I figured it would take longer for the public to sour on him.

Dave Cavalier said...

Ah! I see. The link is gone.

I'll replace.