Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Chapter One - I Am Born

After about 40 hours of sheer misery, I think I have finally beaten this thing. After taking double doses of TheraFlu, my neck relaxed enough for me to fall asleep for real. I broke the fever at about 4:30 this morning and have been able to sleep deeply since.

I look like hell and am weak, but I haven't eaten in over 48 hours and I am very hungry, so I am going downstairs to get some breakfast.

I'll have some posts on the better part of the trip (my time in Vancouver) soon.

4 comments:

Chrispy said...

Ahhhh, Vancouver.

I once went to Vancouver with A. Whitney Brown to meet Tanis Halliwell (was that her name?) who had some special Leprechaun friends that she met in the woods.

The look on her face as Whitney beat the big rocks the Leprechauns lived in with a stick was truly priceless.

For the "opposing viewpoint" part of the story, we met a guy who argued that they couldn't be Leprechauns, but were actually baby Bigfeet.

Ahhhhh, Vancouver.

Jackson said...

Dave, are you kicking a habit you picked up in Vancouver?

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen broke back mountain. Much like The razors Edge, I think it may have changed my life.

Jackson said...

I have not seen 'Brokeback Mtn", but did enjoy 'The Razors Edge'. It's on my most often watched list. Tony Alva will now mock it......