Thursday, February 14, 2008

McCain/Romney '08?

Romney is about to endorse McCain, giving him his delegates and securing the nomination.

Romney never really got me excited, but I think he is a smart, serious guy and he would address the McCain age issue very well.  I think a lot of people would feel comfortable knowing Romney would be the back up if McCain got sick or stepped down after one term.

And, mercifully, it would shut Mike Huckabee the fuck up.  I cannot stand that guy and he should not be allowed to gather anymore support for 2012.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Huckabee is zealot and a freak.
More importantly, how is Maggie?

Mrs. Alva

Dave Cavalier said...

MagDog is doing fine. She did her second round of chemo on Monday and the only side effects so far have been that she sleeps a lot. In fact, it's kind of hard to tell if that's a side effect or just Maggie.

But otherwise, you would never know she is sick at all. I'll give an update in a couple of days. The truth is that Maggie's case is just so unheard of that nobody really knows what's going to happen.

Tony Alva said...

Mrs. Alva sent the adoption paperwork in for a hotdog dog. I'll post a photo of the first crap it takes in our house.

Dave Cavalier said...

Yes!