Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Oh Come ON

Obama claimed that he is cutting more in spending than he is proposing in increases.  I'm sorry, but there is just no way that is true.  No way.  I'm sure the Obama campaign will issue some press release "proving" that it is true, but only in the most lawyerly sense, but it's just nonsense.  

Oh, by the way, Obama is going to respond to the economic crisis by expanding the Peace Corps??  WTF?

Then again, McCain may have totally undercut his message of spending control with that insane proposal to buy non-performing mortgages.  

I am into my third bourbon.  No matter who wins, it's going to be a rough four years.


6 comments:

Tony Alva said...

I say bomb bomb California...

Jackson said...

Wheras McCain can magically fix everything, spend nothing, and cut taxes.

Sure.....

Dave Cavalier said...

Well, yes. He can. You can cut a boatload out of the federal budget because so much of it is spent in areas where the federal government should not be involved at all.

stinkrock said...

Cool! Spending nothing and cutting taxes. Are there first class seats to La-La land, or will have I to fly coach?

Tony Alva said...

Cool!!! It looks like with either ticket I win!!! I can’t wait. I'll purposefully stop paying my mortgage to the point I receive a foreclosure notice, and then I’ll renegotiate it at a lower interest rate AND lower purchase price. The only way this could be better is if they allow my equity stake to remain what it is currently.

Go Obama!!! Go McCain!!!

Life is good baby!!!

Dave Cavalier said...

You are poor Mike, so you have to fly coach.