1) This is my blog. If you want to disagree with something I write, that's what the comments are for and I welcome them. I'm interested in hearing facts or solid arguments that contradict or support what I've written. That's the benefit of this kind of forum. One of the reasons I like talking to people on the other side of the political spectrum is that it makes me constantly review what I am thinking and hold it up against good arguments. As a relatively conservative person (at least about the role of government) who lives in the relatively liberal Northeast and went to very liberal schools, I am very, very used to talking politics with people who don't agree with me.
2) Don't be surprised, however, if I respond. If you erect a bunch of straw men arguments (i.e., you post a comment arguing against something I didn't say), you should expect that I will point out that I didn't say what you claim I said. This kind of argument is something I find intensely irritating as I don't like having words put in my mouth. If you are posting on my blog, engage something that I actually said, not some argument you think I would make because I tend to be on the right side of the political spectrum. We all have a tendency to say, "Person A believes in political view X, which party of this Party's view, so he must believe Y and I am going to call him on that." I do it too and I try to be vigilant about stopping myself from doing it.
3) Don't be surprised if I try to poke holes in your comment if I perceive that it is not logical or doesn't respond to anything I actually said. Presumably, that's what you are doing with your comments, especially if you say something like, 'I call bullshit.' If I don't think you pointed out a flaw, I may respond and lay out my case.
4) Don't attack me for responding. If you are posting here and get upset if I respond, don't post. In debating, the use of ad hominem arguments is generally considered to be a sure sign that you cannot defend your position with real arguments.
5) Don't tell me how to run my blog. It's my blog. I can a do what I want. If it bothers you that I reply, you shouldn't be posting in the first place. I'm opening my arguments up to scrutiny by posting. So are you. That's the deal. If you don't want responses, don't comment.