Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Duck March

It seemed like there would be a lot to hate about humanity on a day like today (and getting around the city was not all that fun), but it wasn't that bad in the end. The day culminated in a writing session with Mike at the studio and we popped out a few new ideas that made me remarkably happy. It was a relief to remember that Mike and I are good at churning out ideas for new material; I had been concerned that we had been stagnant on that front. We got right back to work, however, and produced a few "Aha!" moments that got the ball rolling.

Alternate side of the street parking is suspended tomorrow and I will be spending the day at home.

Sometimes it feels like God packed my picinic basket.

6 comments:

Chrispy said...

What a heartwarming story.

Isn't it a great feeling when the creativity flows?

I was gonna call you guys a "coupla queers," but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Chrispy said...

oh, screw it.

Coupla queers.

Dave Cavalier said...

Well, it would explain an unmarried guy my age living in the West Village with his two dogs.

Dave Cavalier said...

Not so much the hot young girlfriend, though

Chrispy said...

All the gay guys have hot young girlfriends these days. They're the newest accessory, far cooler than iPods.

Jackson said...

Smug, dog, queer, spam, eggs, bacon and spam.