Monday, October 10, 2005

To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)

As I was driving to work this morning, I was trying to pass a silver Toyota. Unfortunately, the Toyota kept swerving into the passing lane, but only enough to block my progress. After flashing my lights and honking, I was able to pass.

When I looked over to give the obligatory dirty look, I saw that the driver was furiously digging his right index finger into his left nostril. Yes, the reason this guy was nearly flinging his car across three lanes of traffic was to dislodge snot.

The End Times are truly upon us.

3 comments:

Chrispy said...

This is a nefarious piece of Spam.

Canadians are being called upon to click on links for things related to private road construction at the Pakistan-India border, and all Dave wants to do is drive to work without being killed by nose picking motorists.

Perhaps we should build Dave a private road to work...

Jackson said...

I was reading Dave Cavaliers blog today and realized that most of his people hating moments occur while in transit. Have you considered moving to LA and buying a gun?

Dave Cavalier said...

I'm pretty versatile. I can hate while remaining still as well.