Monday, October 10, 2005

People Are Idiots

I was trying to park on Jane Street the other day when I noticed that the 8 year old boy standing in the spot wasn't moving. I rolled down my window and told him to watch out because I was backing into the space. He then proceeded to pull the most annoying move in New York City parking; he told me he was "holding" the space for his mother.

The desire to floor the accelerator and mow this young lad down in broad daylight passed quickly enough, but I was annoyed. I was even more shocked when he called his 3 year old sister across the street to stand in the spot next to him.

People are idiots. I am filled with hatred.

1 comment:

Chrispy said...

I think that you would have been completely justified in running the tot down. I mean, it's New York. Parking is a bitch.