Friday, April 28, 2006

Digital Camera Bleg

The Misanthrope is preparing for another trip to Europe in May. On this journey, the business segment of the trip (Monaco, Geneva and London) will be bookended by visits to my English friend Pete in Sevilla and my older, nicer brother in Kyiv.

Since I've never been to Sevilla or Kyiv and because I want as many pictures of my beloved nephews as I can get, I want to buy a digital camera.

I'm soliciting suggestions. I am willing to spend a little to get something nice.

4 comments:

Dave Cavalier said...

Thanks!

I have contemplated the SLR route, but I think that the current task is more snapshots than serious photography, so it seems like overkill.

Tony Alva said...

Go with the small one. You can sneak it into the the strip clubs in Kyiv.

Chrispy said...

NICE.

Jackson said...

I'd like to see some photos of some serious chad chowing...