Friday, April 07, 2006

Around Here, We Just Call It "Chicken"

Next month, the Misanthrope is going to visit his older, nicer brother in Kyiv, where he lives with his wife and three sons. I'm looking forward to seeing my nephews and visiting the Ukraine for the first time. It looks like it should be a family-oriented, low-key time.

But wait!

In my mailbox this afternoon, I found a message saying that EIGHT lovely ladies had messages for me! And, just my luck, some of them live in the Ukraine!

Looks like this trip is going to have a totally new dimension.

7 comments:

Tony Alva said...

See, there's hope for everybody! Good luck over there.

Dfactor said...

"Ukranian Girls just wanna eat borscht all night, I hope you have a lot of jam!!"
- Mick "Slavka" Jagger

Tony Alva said...

Well done dfactor, well done.

Dave Cavalier said...

Please don't ever feel constrained here, Circy.

Tony Alva said...

I believe "wuzza, wuzza, wuzza" in Ukrainian translates to English as, "I'm a cool NYC rock musician with two Beagles who can play 'Eruption' note for note, how 'bout a Fresca, hmm, hmm?"

Dave Cavalier said...

You know Danny, I sent a lot of boys your age to the electric chair. Didn't want to do it. Felt I OWED it to them.

Jackson said...

Around here, we just call it "Vodka".