Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Blame Bush

My horoscope has been eerily accurate for the last week or so, but only if I apply the predictions for the preceding day to today. I think my horoscopes are being stopped by the UN Police at the International Dateline.

I'm a Leo. My name is David.

I'm not sure what to make of this. It's kind of like living a low-budget version of "Early Edition."

I've never actually seen an episode of Early Edition, so I can now scratch that off my "To Do" list and move on to "Take Sushi Making Class."

Which is cool because here's what's coming up for this Leo on Friday:

Leo - Doing just one thing different has a very nice ripple effect right now. Invite someone unusual to lunch, or take that sushi making class, or go check out that exhibit you keep reading about. The idea is to get things expanding -- your mind, your regular routine, your circle of friends. Once expansion's occurring, it'll be hard to stop it -- not that you'd want to. The new sensations that accompany it are tremendous.

I find this prediction terrifying because I am a change-fearing creature of habit. When I order from the burrito place, they don't even need to ask for my order anymore.

So I've decided to go with the first option and invite a dead man to lunch.

1 comment:

Chrispy said...

I hear yah on the burrito thing.

Two number 15A's, with lettuce and tomato.

Ditto on my morning breakfast sandwich orders (from different diners and delis, even).

Invite that dead man to lunch. Be a Democrat for the day. Play guitar left handed.

Enjoy.